Friday, December 20, 2019

Friday December 20 and Saturday December 21

Today wasn't as cold, but it was windy.
I decided to run outside and be tough in the wind.
Man, it was hard!
It was pretty strong wind!
But I pushed hard and actually ran the first 4 miles better than my normal pace.
But then I turned around and man, I was going REALLY fast!
I'm glad the second half had the wind with me, because the first half took most my strength!
Dad FINALLY got the present I told him (and have him the money) to get for his birthday/Christmas LAST YEAR!
He's been looking and had had a few picked out, but just couldn't get himself to do it.
Today he went in and they had a$250 off deal, so he got it.
The next problem, we had to get it in the house 😂
Luckily he had Madi, Cassi and myself to help him haul all 800 lbs!
We had a big roller dolly to help us out and a lot of muscle!
😉
It looks pretty great in it's spot.
We swapped it for the armour that was in our room, that never got used.
So now I'm happy everything is safe and secure in the safe.
Dad and I had a little dinner date night.
Then we had to go but stocking stuffer stuff.
I'm pretty much done except for wrapping everything and also the neighbor gifts need to get done too.
Not stressing yet 👍🏻





I totally forgot to blog Saturday.....so I am adding it here!
All I can remember (this is why I have to blog......I forget everything!) is that I went for a long run.
And the kids got to get their Christmas clothes outft.
Oh I also cut the boys hair :)




No comments: