Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Wednesday October 30

I helped in the office this morning.
Then back at home I got some caulking done in the entry way.
It's taking longer than I thought it would.....
But it is sure looking nice!
Then, the wind was calm and the sun came out, so I went for a 6 mile run.
When Elsie came home I took her to pick out new glasses.
She picked some really cute ones.
Very different than all her other ones. 
But I love how you can see her face better!
It will be fun when she gets them in a couple weeks.
Cassi had bowling club, so that's fun 😂
After dinner, Port and I got in the hot tub.
Elsie didn't get to because she didn't do the chores I asked her to do...
But she and Cassi cleaved the kitchen (Cassi didn't want to get in).
Tomorrow is Halloween...
I'm kinda ready for it to be over 😂😂😂


No comments: