Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Wednesday October 23

Dad had class again today.
I worked in the office.
When I came home, I spray painted the bed frame.
It turned out really good.
Dad came home and we had lunch together before he left again.
Then I went running.
Came back, put the bed together in the room and put the mattress on there.
I also cleaned my art room....because I teach art classes tomorrow.
Cassi had a cool experience.
A couple days ago, she sent a text to a lady in our ward who recently had a baby.
She asked if she could come help in any way.
She got a text today asking for her to come help clean up the house and take care of the baby before the missionaries came over for dinner.
Cassi was excited to get over there after school.
She walked in, and this sweet lady just started crying.
She had been so overwhelmed with everything and was praying for Heavenly Father to send her someone to help.
Cassi helped clean the house, watch the baby.
She even helped watch the kids while the missionaries were over for dinner.
Then she stayed while she went to PT conferences.
I just think that was such a cool experience for Cassi to have.
To experience her side about having a name pop in her head and sending the text.
Then for this sister to TELL her that she was the answer to a pray.
So cool to see the hand of Heavenly Father in our lives.
I am proud of Cassi for acting on her prompting to text this certain sister :)
Then this evening we had YW.
Elsie and I learned how to bullet journal with one of the girls teaching us.
It was awesome.
Elsie loved it and I borrowed Stacia's stamps and stuff so she can play with it some more.




No comments: