Monday, October 07, 2019

Monday October 7

Kids had no school today.
I had plans to get lots of painting done today, and that was what I did :)
I did help Porter with some moving stuff and cleanup in his room.
I got a coat of paint on the kitchen window trim (finally!!!)
Then a few other places of touch ups.
Then I left for a run.
Cassi and Elsie worked on cleaning the bathroom upstairs and sorting the laundry downstairs.
Port hung out with Max and then went golfing with Max and Graham and their Dad.
He had a fun time with that.
Cassi had some friends over to carve pumpkins.
I painting the island.
Also the entry way wall and half of the stairwell wall.
The pine knots have kind of colored through the paint, so they needed a fresh coat.
Hopefully tomorrow we can get more trim painted and possibly the exterior doors.
Cassi had some friends back over after their sports for a hot tub soak.
That has pretty much been our day :)
Got them to bed at a good time...


No comments: