Friday, October 25, 2019

Friday October 25

 Everyone slept in.
U got a good couple hours doing my scripture study and planning for art class.
I had an art class at 10.
Then Elsie and I went to Kambers house to do some bullet journaling with some girls.
When we got home, I went for Run.
It was a beautiful day and I got a really good run!
I got showered and ready for the day then left to go take some family pictures for some friends.
Those will be some really cute pictures.
I was close to dad's station, so I picked up some donuts and took them to him and the guys at the station.
I grabbed some pizza for the little ones on the way home and now we are watching a movie.
When I came home, the sun was setting behind the house and it was just so beautiful.
I'm so grateful this is my life ❤️



No comments: