Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Wednesday September 11 (add pictures from dinner)

Oh it has been quite a day.
A sad day....kind of a mopey day.
I can't believe the time has come that we are sending Madi to college!!!!
We had a lot to do today, and I also had a lot of obligations...
I worked in the office and Dad went to the gym.
Then came home and went for a run.
Madi brought all her stuff downstairs to load in the car.
Dad fixed the shingles on the roof while I went to an art smart meeting.
Then back at home we got more stuff ready to go.
Madi went and watched the Nielsen kids for a little bit and I went with my Beehive advisor to take a Beehive out for Ice cream that has been having a hard time lately....
We all met up back at home at 5 and we went to dinner to Olive Garden.
Last family dinner before life changes forever!!!!
I am so excited but my heart is so sad because I will miss her so much.
We all will.
There will for sure be a hole left without her here!
We came home and Elsie, Cassi and I went to YW where we did some Yoga.
Then when we came home we had a few visitors to see Madi off.
The Halls came over.
Sister Johnson brought me some Crumble cookies to help soothe my sad soul :)
Bubble came by with a chocolate cake and Stacia stopped by with Avery and Kyra.
She will be a missed girl, that is for sure.
Again, I am excited.
But I really am having a hard time not feeling mopey and sad.
It is a weird thing feeling all those feelings together at the same time!
So we will leave tomorrow once the kiddos are off to school.
We told them they could go late to school and Cassi will take them when we leave.
Goodbyes are gonna be hard tomorrow!

No comments: