Sunday, September 22, 2019

Sunday September 22

Today was the primary program.
Actually our last one ever!!!!
Porter's last year in primary!
Crazy!
It was such a sweet program.
They sang great songs, but my favorite was "I am a Child of God"....all the kids sang so loud and it was so beautiful.
I loved it!
Sweet Everly said her part and then went rogue and ad-libbed :)
She said "My name is Everly and I am a Child of God....and Paige babysits me".
It was so funny!
Elsie and Sierra taught their lesson and it was so great.
They talked about having the spirit in our homes.
We had some great comments and Elsie was so brave and even bore her own testimony about families being together forever.
They challenged the girls to come up with something they can do over the next few weeks to get rid of contention in the home.
We had a stake YW visitor, who is actually one of our YW moms, and she bore her testimony at the end about how lucky our girls are to have the bonds that they have with each other.
She mentioned to the girls how they have such a great opportunity to be in the class with Elsie and Sierra.
She called them Angels.....I appreciated her comments because she has a sweet daughter in her family who is in a wheelchair and totally non-verbal except for her sweet laughs you can hear in sacrament meeting.
Anyway, I appreciated her pointing out the sweet spirit that is brought by Elsie and Sierra.
After church we rested and then did Come Follow Me.
Porter did an awesome pencil drawing of the Boise temple.
I printed a picture for him to look at, and I love what he did!!!!
After dinner we went and set tables up at the Morgan's for the block party tomorrow.
Looks like it will be good weather.
Should be a good time :)





No comments: