Monday, September 30, 2019

Monday September 30

I knew I needed new running shoes.
So after my run today I got ready to go buy new ones.
I wanted to calculate how many I ran with these latest shoes.
I looked up and found that Madi and I bought our shoes on April 27.
So then I went to my sports tracker app and counted up my miles since then.
I have ran 746 miles in the last 5 months!!!
Crazy!
That is 28 1/2 full marathons!!!!
Pretty dang cool, I think!
I did got get new shoes and I am excited to break them in!
I am determined to run through the winter as much as I can.
I usually give up when it gets cold.
I HATE being cold.....plus I sweat A LOT.....so it is not a good mix with winter.
But I am gonna invest in some good running gear and see how it goes :)
I did some other grocery shopping before coming home and making tomato soup.
It is a long process, but oh so good!
After you do the first half of the steps, it is supposed to simmer for 1 hour.
Well, I had to leave to take Elsie to PT.
So I just put it in the crock pot and that worked perfect!!!!!
Cassi got a new side job being a homework helper for Sierra.
So 4 days a week she will help Sierra with her homework for 1 1/2 hours for :410 a hour.
Not too shabby!
Elsie and I went to PT.
She worked pretty good.....she was stubborn though.
We got home and had the yummy tomato soup and the kiddos had cheese sandwiches to go with it.
After reading and piano got done, we hopped in the hot tub.
We had a little FHE, just going over what we talked about yesterday about not knocking off others armor.
About how we need to make sure we are covered, as well as our family members, with the full armor of God!!!
Madi is doing great in school.
She sent me her grades and she is rocking her classes.
It is fun to talk to her each day and see what's up in her life.
She really is having a great time.

No comments: