Thursday, August 01, 2019

Thursday August 1

Elsie and Porter had their friend Luci and Gus here all day.
They all played real nice while I cleaned up :)
We went swimming at the Morgan's around 2 or so.
Madi came a little later.
Madi had to coolest thing happen!
She met with an author who wants her to illustrate her children's book!
It is very exciting and Madi is so excited too!
It will be fun to see what comes to pass with all of it :)
Cassi has made some bank today!!!!!
She has been babysitting all but about 1 hour since about 9:00 this morning!
Two different families.
She still isn't home.
Poor girl will be exhausted then she gets home!
The rest of the day, besides my run this morning, has been cleaning and laundry and then swimming :)
It was so hot outside today!
I am gonna do my long run tomorrow since we will have guests here Saturday.
So I need to get to bed so I can wake up early and miss the heat!!!!



No comments: