Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Tuesday July 23

I slept in until 8 today....longer than I have slept in a long time!
I got my morning routine stuff done and then got ready to head out running.
Then it rained and things got delayed.
I finally headed out there about 10, but then Port came running to me to tell me someone was at the door that wanted me.
So I went back up to the house and it was a couple of elderly sisters who grew up in our house.
Their dad built the original house.
I invited them in to show them around.
They were so happy with everything.
They were so happy to find out that so much of it was still the original bones that their dad built.
They told us fun stories about the basement and where their rooms were, etc.
I guess one of the girls horse used to come in the back door and sit on their couch :)
It was fun talking with them.
They kept saying how happy they were that it was loved.
They said they loved it but it wasn't a very homey home :)
They kept saying how they loved the feeling in the house now.
Made me very happy to hear them say that.
After they left, I ran 6 miles.
when I got back home I had just enough time to get everything ready for my art class.
After the art class, we all went to the new Lion King movie.
Well, not Cassi.
She had to babysit.
The movie was unbelievably real!
So cool!!!!

No comments: