Monday, July 29, 2019

Monday July 29

I ran in the rain this morning before taking Elsie to speech therapy.
After speech, Elsie and I ran to Deseret Book and Costco.
I was feeling a lot of pressure in my dang sinuses when I got home....so I laid down for a bit.
I think it helped a little.
I woke up and took Elsie to her well check dr appt.
She had to get a shot :(
She tried so hard to be brave.....next shots aren't until she is 16, so that is good.
We did grab some ice cream on the way home :)
Then we went swimming at the Morgan's and had pizza for FHE.
We also told the kids what our (kind of) plans are for our family trip.
We know one thing for sure, we will be going to DISNEYLAND!
Everyone is pretty excited!
The trip is only 10 days away, so we need to get going on the planning!!!
Elsie finished her painted she made for Madi to take to college.
It turned out really cool :)




No comments: