Monday, July 15, 2019

Monday July 15

I started another art class this week.
We are doing animals this week and today we painted a lion.
It was a lot of fun.
It is fun to see the different lions they came up with :)
Port hung out with the Hall boys and Elsie just watched TV during my class....since everyone else is gone!!!!
Port and the boys actually got bucked off Dunney today.
I wasn't with them, Justin was.
But I guess they were all on him and they went over the canal and their legs must have kicked a little too hard going in and out of the canal....and Dunney started to buck.
I guess they held on for a few bucks, but they all got tossed.
Luckily no major injuries.
They were all a bit shook.
Justin made sure they all got back on and didn't leave scared of getting on him again.
Lesson in life....sometimes you will get bucked off, you can't give up!
You gotta get back on the horse!
Elsie and I ran to the store between my two classes so we could get some milk :)
But other than that, we did not do much else today.
I did do another batch of fruit leather.
Tomorrow we are painting dogs.....hopefully that turns out good :)





No comments: