Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Tuesday June 25

I got up and went for a run before my art class.
It went really well.
I like the two hour block better.
I really do enjoy doing this :)
After the class I went and got a few groceries.
Dad did a lot of cleaning in the garage and mudroom.
He, Madi and Porter picked up apples and thinned the trees out.
I took Elsie to PT where she got on and rode the bike!!!!!!
It was awesome!!!!
I was so proud of Elsie bug!
She had so much adrenaline pumping through her body!!!!
We helped her in the clinic before going outside and I could tell she was nervous and excited, but also scared.
I looked up at her and she had tears in her eyes!
Both happy, excited tears and nervous, scared tears.
And either one of those emotions have always sent her over the edge and into a breakdown.
But she held strong and she did it!!!!!
I was so proud that she didn't even want to get off the bike.
Then we went outside and Katie and I worked with each leg to get her to turn the wheels while she steered.
It was a fun time and she got a work out!
(....and so did Katie and I!) 
It was awesome!
I guess that girl is gonna get a bike for her birthday!!!!!!
This evening, Cassi had tryouts for the BYS talent show.
I went to the RS activity and learned about some new hikes we can try out and some restaurants and activities in the area.



No comments: