Sunday, June 23, 2019

Sunday June 23 (man oh man....I need to add pictures)

It was Em's stake conference today, so we just stayed home and slept in.
Dad got his stuff packed up and ready to go.
Kayleen and Johnny came and picked him up about 11:30 to head to Evanston.
Here at home, the little's watched a movie.
The big girls and I chatted with Emmy.
We left about 3:00 to take Elsie's bike to Carter.
Chalisse and Charlie live in Provo and Carter has been wanting to ride bikes with his brothers….and now he can!
He was so cute and so grateful!
I am so happy we could bring it to him!!!!
He just kept hugging Elsie , then hugging me!
He and I and Xander took a stroll around the block and he did so good!
Ryker came too, but he did a few laps around us.
We also got to see and visit Rose, their new little foster and hopefully soon to be adopted little girl Rose.
She is Viktoria's full blood sister and is the tiniest, most beautiful little thing!
It was so fun holding her!
I am glad we got to stop and see their family.
They were a joy to be around!!!!
We all, well most of my family, met back up at Mel's new house for dinner.
It was a fun night hanging out some more.
We also took some time to recreate old family photos :)
That was fun!
It was fun and ended up being a late night.
So I do have pictures to post.....just still on my phone :)



No comments: