Monday, June 03, 2019

Monday June 3 (add pictures)

So today was my first set of art classes!!!!
First I had to get up and do my scripture stuff and go running.
Then I had Max, Graham, cannon and Porter for a test run of my class.
I think it went pretty good.
We learned about the elements of line and texture.
They had a project from each element.
Waves for line and a cactus for texture.
Port was my hardest student.....but I kind of expected that!
But it was still fun.
Then I had two cute little 6 year olds in my second class.
We did a paint with me flower picture and it turned out really cute.
Then Stacia invited us to go swimming, so we spend a few hours there.
We all got a bit red....
Cassi didn't go, she was with friends.
She is always with friends lately!
Anyway, it is late because I have been preparing for tomorrows class, which I am excited about!
I do think this is so fun!
Just wish I could get more kiddos to sign up!

No comments: