Friday, June 21, 2019

Friday June 21 (add more pictures)

We got up this morning and a few of us went and hiked the Y.
It was the perfect morning, not too hot.
When we got to the top, Russell and I went for a little half mile jog.
Then when half of us made it to the bottom, I took a side path to try and get my mileage for the day.
My knee kind of hurt, but it wasn't impossible like it was yesterday!
I ran until Brent said people were back and then headed back.
So in total I got about 6 miles with the hike to the Y included.
I think it was a pretty good workout, and I think we will all have some sore glutes the next couple days :)
We went back to Emmy's house to have lunch and shower and change.
A few hours later, we went back to Springville.
We checked out Mel's new house then went to the park to play and have dinner.
It was a fun time and I have lots of pictures to share.....when I get my phone connected!
This evening I took Steph's family pictures because she won't be there in the morning.
So it was fun to see them and hang for a bit.
Now we are gonna get some sleep.
Tomorrow we have pictures and more hanging out and playing together :)





No comments: