Thursday, May 02, 2019

Thursday May 2

I took some missionary pictures for Sydney this morning.
We are so excited for her and so excited to watch all that happens with her service and her life in Texas!
I picked up a few more chicks today.
Our friend who cuts hair has a client that is a teacher who just hatched eggs with her class.
She was looking for a home for them and my friend suggested me :)
So now we have 10 baby chicks.
After picking up chicks, I ran 6 miles.
Dad worked on framing the windows out in the basement.
I am hoping to get those painted real soon!!!!!
Maybe Saturday!
We will see.
Cassi goes in for her surgery tomorrow!!!!!
She is feeling pretty worried.
But all will go great.
She is a tough chick!!!!!
I finally got Madi's graduation cards in the mail.
It is all so exciting!
I got a fun thing in the mail today!!!!
Emmy bought me a beautiful green star for my art room downstairs, and I just love it!
There is a quote on it that says "We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.  -Bob Ross"
I love it so much!!!!
This evening after dinner, we played with Madi's hair and different ideas for Prom.
That will be fun too :)




No comments: