Saturday, May 18, 2019

Saturday May 18

Dad went to a Fire Ops 101 class today....
That is where the firefighters get to show people like the mayor, news people and legislators what it's like to be a firefighter for a day.
They fight fires, they extricate cars etc.
It is a pretty cool event.
He left this morning and got down the lane and realized he didn't have his phone and he didn't have much gas.
So he came back and switched cars.
I got a call about 30 minutes later that he forgot his turnouts in his truck.
So I ran them to him and that was good cause it got me up and going for the day :)
I was so cold though and I was not wanting to get outside for a run because I was cold!
But once I went out, it was actually quite nice!
I went for a nice long 10 miler.
While I was gone I left a to do list for Elsie and Porter and they were awesome about getting it all done.
I worked on laundry and some stuff for Madi's grad party.
When Dad came home he finished hooking up the sinks upstairs in the bathroom.
It is gonna be so nice to have those drawers and a big counter top in the bathroom!
Today was Madi's last day of work.
They sure love her there!!!!
But I am not gonna lie, I am excited to have her around a bit more this summer!
Cassi had a rugby dinner this evening.
Dad took me to dinner, we went to the RAM :)
When we got home, he helped me attach the house numbers to the house......finally!!!!!
We have not had numbers really anywhere, and it will be great to finally have them!
Now I need to put numbers on the mailbox!

No comments: