Friday, May 24, 2019

Friday May 24 (add pictures)

So much to do, so little time!!!!
This morning,  I couldn't get a hold of the people at the middle school to see if Elsie was getting a yearbook.
So I decided to go to the school to find out (before Port even left for school :)
I am glad I did.
I had to wait in line for quite a while with a bunch of middle schoolers to pay their fines until the late bell rang, then they had to go.
But I got her a yearbook and I took it to her in class and she was so so so excited!!!!
That girl loves her yearbooks and it would have been so sad for her not to have one for 6th grade!!!!
I got back home and took Port to school.
Then I went for a 6 mile run....it was hard today!!!!!
I wore a long sleeve and there wasn't much of a breeze, and I was getting overheated!!!!
Later on in the day, Dad and I went to Costco.
We got stuff for the party on Sunday...that I am really hoping we have good weather for!
Anyway.
We also took Dad's dress coat for work to get fitted and stripes sewn on.
A fellow firefighter passed away a few days ago.
Pretty tragic story.
Emmy got here a little after 5 and the kiddos were so happy to see her!
We had dinner and then Madi, Elsie and I went to Karly Snooks grad party for a bit.
Back at home, Elsie got to open her birthday gift from Emmy early!!!!
Oh my goodness!!!!
It is the most perfect thing ever!!!!
It is amazing and Elsie almost hyperventilated when she saw it!
For the 13th birthdays, Emmy makes a full size quilt for the nieces and nephews.
Well, Emmy hit the nail on the head with the most amazing buffalo pattern!
The colors, the design.....it is just incredible!!!!
She has got a major gift!
Not just the amazing quilting she does, but the way she makes them so personal and unique!
It is a treasure!!!!
Tomorrow is Madi's big graduation day!!!!
Can't believe the day has come.
It is pretty exciting!!!

No comments: