Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Tuesday April 30

I was able to have such a wonderful day!
First I ran 6 miles while Dad went to the gym.
Then we went to the temple together to do Endowments.
It was so nice to have that bit of peace and calm in the middle of our crazy lives :)
We came home and Dad went and got a new pipe for the irrigation and I went to the store for milk and cough drops and toilet paper....the necessities. :)
When I got back I sewed some pearl beads onto Madi's prom dress.
It is so pretty!!!!!
Her last Prom!
Then we had dinner before Elsie, Cassi and I left for the Youth temple baptism trip.
we had so many kids go and participate and we have such great reverent kiddos!!!!
Elsie did confirmations, and she was so reverent.
We always worry about her giggling....for some reason she tends to do that with prayers.
Maybe that is her reaction to the spirit :)
During the summer we will give her some practice with water in her face and we will have Dad take her to do baptisms.
Dad took Porter to football and worked more on the pipe.
Madi had to work and then she went to her friends mission opening.
It was just such a beautiful day, and I'm thankful I got to spend so much of it in the temple!!!



No comments: