Friday, April 19, 2019

Friday April 19 (add big camera pictures)

It's been a long full day!
It was Porter's school play today.
They have working on it during lunch time since December.
Porter was one of the narrators.
He's been so excited, but also really nervous.
They had three performances and I went to all three :)
It was so cute!
The play was 'The Emperors New Clothes'.
I went to the 9:00 one while dad ran to Lowes to pick up some poly.
So, we didn't really think when we bought the paint.
We just got the same as we got when we painted the basement.
Because we still had extra of that.
Well......it was eggshell :(
That would not work very well in the bathroom.
So after the first play, I came home and sprayed the room with poly.
I am loving the new little sprayer we have.....it makes this all so easy!
I was consumed in quite a cloud once I got the room all sprayed...….hopefully my lungs don't get too mad.
Yes, I did have a mask on!
I went back for the 1:00 showing.
Then when I got back home, Dad had ripped the siding off the back basement!
Yay!
This is very exciting to me!!!!!!
I can't wait to get the exterior finished up!
I went back to the school to save seats.
Dad went and picked Elsie up early and brought her to Mary mac and the big girls came right after school.
They all did such a great job!
It was such a fantastic play!
So cute and great songs!
We went home and Port got ready for football.
Cassi volunteered to help at the Victory carnival and Elsie went to and she hung out with Carley.
Port did awesome in his game.
They killed it with a 48-0 score.
It wasn't a hard game, but still fun to watch.
He got an awesome touchdown!
He caught the ball kind of off to the side and then ran and ran and ran!
It was very fun and exciting!
After the game, we went to Walmart then picked up Elsie and Cassi.
We all ate dinner together before Madi and Cassi left with friends.
Dad got the bathroom all put back together.
Yay!
Check and done!
It was beautiful weather today and this evening.
I hear it s gonna turn a bit colder......but still, I am so excited for a bit warmer weather!!!!!

(I know it won't play this as video...….I will add pictures later)




No comments: