Saturday, March 30, 2019

Saurday March 30

I went for a nice 5 mile run this morning.
Here at home, the kids cleaned their rooms and bathrooms.
Dad had to go get a tooth fixed that popped off on our trip.
When he got home, he and Porter worked on outside stuff.
They burned the burn pile, ran some errands.
I ran Cassi to the dr.
They did x-rays and that looked good.
But he still thinks there is something going on with the amount of fluid and swelling she still has.
So he ordered an MRI.
He is thinking possibly Meniscus tear, he doesn't think the ligaments are the problem, so that is good.
But we will wait and see what the MRI says.
Porter went with the Morgns to the sand dunes, that was fun for him.
Cassi left with friends after her appointment.
Madi, Elsie and I ran to Platos closet because Madi wanted to go.
We were there about 30 minutes when Dad texted me and reminded us about Titan's baptism!
So we came back home and got changed and made it to the church just in time :)
After the baptism, we went over to the Halls for some yummy dinner.
We spent some time chatting and hanging out before heading back home.
I had LOTS of other plans to get done today, pruning trees being at the top of the list.
BUT, it's okay.
Things don't always work out how we plan and that's okay :)
It was a nice day and I got to spend time with each of my girls.
So that's not a waste :)

No comments: