Thursday, February 21, 2019

Thursday February 21

I woke up several times in the night wondering if it would be a snow day today because of ice....
But nope, it was school.
But only half day.
I worked out and then showered and by then Madi was back home and I took her to her appt to check how her teeth, or lack of teeth, are doing.
She's doing good.
Cassi went to her friends house for lunch after school.
But she was in time to get Elsie from the bus so she could help her walk home in the snow.
Madi and I got home and she got to work on homework.
I went downstairs and painted more on the doors.
All 4 doors are painted, there just needs to be another coat on one, and touch-ups on the rest.
They make me happy.
It looks really good down there and I am excited to get it finished!
I drove Cassi's carpool to rugby, all the way at Centennial High!
I did more painting when I got back from that.
Madi went to work and Porter hung at Cannon's for a bit, then they came over to our house.
And then Stacia invited us over there for dinner, which was perfect, because I was just making some eggs :)
We had a fun time there hanging for a bit before heading home.
I still need to get laundry done and packed for McCall tomorrow.....
Sounds like there will be a lot of snow!
Which is both fun, but a little scary too!

No comments: