Thursday, January 24, 2019

Thursday January 24

We got a call just an hour after Port left to school, telling us he had a 104 fever!
I rushed to the school, where I found out that wasn't exactly the case.
He came to the nurses office because he said he had chest pains.
The nurse wasn't in yet, so Linnea took the temp.
She had to leave, so had the substitute call and tell me.
Well, Linnea took the temp of 101.3, but the sub misheard her and told me 104!!!
When the nurse came, she took his temp and it was 99.3.
But I was already on my way.
She talked to me about the flu going around and that he can't come back tomorrow because of his fever.
I took him home and took his temp about every hour for the first few hours.
The highest I recorded was 99.1!
I gave him no medicine and he was just fine.
So I don't know about tomorrow.
I do, however, think that the chest pains might be related to Mom and Dad leaving to Arizona tomorrow.
I think he is pretty worked up and that is what sent him to the office.
It took me forever to get him to go to bed tonight, so we will see how the night goes and I may just let him stay home tomorrow.
We will see.
Stacia and I went to the family history center again today.
We had a really nice couple helping us out.
I found some work to do, but did some cleaning up and found a couple missing kids that weren't connected to their parents.
I still have some work to do because it says they had two sets of twins.....which isn't impossible.
But I need to find out if the dates are right.
It is pretty fun (when you have someone there with you helping you figure it out!)
I feel like a detective!!!!
Dad finished up the tables for me and got them in the basement.
He also made the door wider for me and I think it will look so good once we get it painted.
When we get back from Arizona, my focus needs to be on the basement!!!
So we are going to Arizona so I can go and take family pictures for Andy and his sweet family :)
It will be fun to go and see them, and it sounds like April will drive to come and see us and spend some time with us too.
Hoping everything goes well back here at home!!!!!

No comments: