Saturday, January 26, 2019

Saturday January 26 (add pictures)

We got to Andy and Katie's house about 12:30 last night, or I mean this morning.
Sleeping was a little hard.
I blame me being spoiled with my weighted blanket :)
Couldn't bring that with me.....
We got up this morning and talked and ate and then headed out to take some fun pictures for them.
The kids did good and the day was so nice outside.
We came home and Katie had to leave for a rehearsal because she was singing at a funeral this afternoon.
April showed up with her kiddos.
We all hung out and Andy and Katie left for the funeral and we got to play with the kiddos.
Dad got a nap because he didn't sleep too well either.
Later on April and her kids got ready and we went and shot some pictures of them.
Then we played at the park for a while.
For dinner we went to a fun BBQ place called Rudy's.
Everyone had fun and Hannah and Millie proved their love for pickles!
I won't lie....I ate my fair share as well!
Back at home, I played on the trampoline with the little ones.
Then we had a little FHE type lesson talking about the Come Follow Me lesson this week.
It was fun.
We talked about being missionaries.
How like John's disciples were so excited to meet the Lord and spend time with him, that they went and shared it with their friends!!!!
We should be the same!
Katie had a gift bag and she had Hannah come and look inside.
Then she told her to grab someone else and tell them what was inside and invite them to see.
Then that kept going until everyone in the room saw the picture of Christ inside the bag.
It was a sweet way to teach it to little ones :)
Now we are all heading to bed.
Hopefully I can sleep tonight!

No comments: