Friday, December 28, 2018

Friday December 28

The boys hung out here all day with Port, he's maybe had too much time with his sisters lately :)
Some cleaning got done around the house, but mostly the kiddos played and hung out.
I spent my day, first running, then working on my talk for Sunday.
I think I got most of it written down.
I hope it makes sense...….
Madi went to lunch today with Jason.
Then she came home and cleaned the kitchen and front room for me.
Cass hung out with some friends tonight.
I needed to take back the Redbox movie and went in to Walmart to get some laundry detergent and ended up finding some good 75% off Christmas stuff for next year :)
The kids made fun of me, but I did save a lot of money that I would have spent next year!
I just need to remember I got it!
I will pack it away with the Christmas when I put that away...which might be tomorrow!
I am ready for a fresh clean non-Christmas house!

1 comment:

Dustin said...

Madi went to chik-fil-a again???