Monday, November 19, 2018

Monday November 19

So dad got to get s overtime shift today.
Which worked out pretty good.
Got the little ones rooms really cleaned out and went through clothes to donate, or give to younger friends :)
That took a big chunk of the morning.
Also worked on laundry in between helping them.
I would set my timer for 10 minutes and rotate between Elsie and Porter and every once in a while I would check on the laundry :)
Worked out great.
Guess what?!?!?
No meltdown fits from Elsie this morning.
She said, Maybe I am growing up :)
Which I am totally on board with!!!!!!!!!
Then Madi went to work and I took Cassi to her Ortho appointment.
She thought she would get them off next month......but found out she in fact has two more left.
There is one tooth that they are waiting on.
She was really bummed!
But her teeth are looking so good and when they do come off, that will be an exciting day!!!!
I got a little run in and then showered.
Then I remembered that Elsie had speech therapy today!!!!!
It worked out good because we were only 5 minutes late.
These days with no school really mess up my schedule!
Elsie and I stopped by Target for a couple things on the way home.
But lucky us, it was rush hour, so we took about an hour to get home.
Got home and then took Cassi to her friends house.
Madi got home a little after 6:30 and then I went and got some basic grocery shopping done.
Port had been at the Edwards all day from when he left at 11 a.m.
So they had a fun filled day,
The Edwards boys came over for a little bit, like 8-9:15 this evening.
And I just got the little ones to bed.
Madi went to a Friends-giving party, a breakfast for dinner kind of thing.
So I am waiting for the big girls to get home.
A couple nights ago, Port and I finished reading his little youth reader Book of Mormon and he decided now he wants to read from the real Book Of Mormon.
So the last couple of nights, we have only read a couple chapters, but have already had some fun discussions.
He is a smart boy with some really good, and hard, questions.
He helps me to learn and grow right along with him.
It has definitely been something I have been very thankful for.
I look forward to the Come, Follow me in home curriculum.
I look forward to having time set aside to have the same kind of discussions and questions from all the members of our family ❤

No comments: