Thursday, October 11, 2018

Thursday October 11

After the kiddos left for school , I went for a nice run.
It was hard to get myself out there because I was worried about it being cold!
But once I got out there, it was nice.
I had made plans to go help my friend who just had a baby.
She's got this new baby, a 1 year old and a 3 year old.
The 3 year old was going to reading time at the library, so I went to hang out with the 1 year old.
We went out for a walk because he LOVES being outside.
We walked almost two miles!
He was loving it!
Anyway, Erin was able to get a nap with her new baby and Chase was a happy 1 year old :)
I got home and gathered stuff to teach Porter's Art Smart.
We learned about Claes Oldenburg, he was famous for making oversized sculptures of everyday things.
The kids made giant hamburgers out of fabric, cardboard, yarn, and tissue paper.
It was a fun project :)
When I got home, that is when the big girls got home...…
Madi had work and Cassi had Rugby.
Port, Max and Graham hung out after school.
Then they went to football practice and Vern took them to Taco Bell.
Here at home we had leftovers :)
Elsie took a shower and then Madi she and I relaxed and watched "A wrinkle in Time" while Cassi went babysitting.
She is still gone...…
I am taking the challenge that our Prophet gave us during the Woman's Conference.
Along with some other challenges, he suggests us reading the Book of Mormon all the way through before the year ends.
Our RS sent out a printable to help out with it, giving you what you need to be reading to get it done in time.
I am excited to do it again :)
I added the worksheet so you can copy and paste it if anyone wanted to join along with me!



No comments: