Sunday, October 21, 2018

Sunday October 21

Happy birthday Gramps!!!!!
Madi had an appointment with the stake presidency for her college ecclesiastical endorsement.
The three little ones had choir practice.....
They sang in sacrament meeting today and it was so beautiful :)
I love watching them up there, singing.
Makes me happy.
I gave my lesson today about how we can be more Christlike in our service to others.
We read about all kinds of stories where Christ served others......and in all of them, it starts with love.
If we can just learn to love the way Christ does, then the serving them comes easy.
I gave them a challenge to pray each day for Heavenly Father to guide them to someone who they can serve.
I told them that sometimes we are prompted to serve people we may not necessarily love....
So also encouraged them to ask Heavenly Father to help them feel love for the person/people they serve :)
I plan to take the same challenge.
After church I had a meeting with my Beehive presidency.
Then Dad made an amazing pot roast…...but like usual, he came up with his own recipe, so we will never be able to do the same thing again, ha ha!
But it was really yummy.
The little ones had fun throwing old stuff from the garden in the catapult.
Fun times :)





No comments: