Monday, October 01, 2018

Monday October 1

I subbed in the office this morning.
It was a quite bust morning!
I don't know if I just lucked out with Wednesday's being not too crazy....or if today was out of the ordinary!
Anyway, once I got home, Dad went to the gym and I went for a run.
It was a little stormy feel outside.
But a beautiful day.
Then we went to Lowes and grabbed wood to do more work on the deck.
Once we get back from our trip, we will get everything painted!!!!!
Ready before the bad weather comes!
Oh, we also went and got some stuff for Fuego...….that is what Porter named his lizard :)
When Port came home he was pretty excited to see how Fuego was doing!
I took Elsie to speech and PT later in the day.
Dad took Cassi to her Ortho appt.
She only has one more appointment until the braces come off!!!!
Madi worked...…
When Dad got home, he and Port did more work on the deck.
That boy is a good one to have around :)
He's a good help and he makes me proud.
Elsie and I didn't get home until about 6.
We had dinner and then Madi had a hair appointment.
She has been dying to get her hair done, color and cut kind of thing,
So a lady in our old ward did it for her...…
It turned out really pretty :)




This is a picture of the boys getting the cricket that got out while they were trying to feed Fuego!!!!!!



No comments: