Thursday, September 27, 2018

Thursday September 27

I got up and ran on the treadmill before the kiddos got up this morning.
I had breakfast plans with the neighbor ladies for Laura's birthday, so I wanted to get my workout in :)
Well, when Porter woke up, he reminded me that it was the jog-a-thon today!
So after I went to the birthday breakfast, I went and ran 3.5 miles with Porter.
He was a Rockstar and we ran the whole running time without stopping.
It was fun running with him :)
After the jog-a-thon, I had a meeting with my Beehive adviser.
Dad did a lot of helping the neighbors......cutting trees, moving cows, unloading a squeeze chute....and that was at 3 separate neighbors :)
Cassi had her Rugby games this evening.
She played two JV games and then she got to play on Varsity for the last game.
Pretty cool.
It is really fun....and scary....to watch her!


No comments: