Sunday, September 30, 2018

Saturday September 29

Dad left for work, then Madi left for work.
I went for a little run and then dropped the little kids off at the Nielsen's house.
I then took Cassi to rugby practice and I went and took some pictures.
The rest of the day we cleaned and rearranged stuff :)
I am always moving stuff......but you gotta find the right place for the stuff!
I am trying to make the mud room more efficient, with out actually doing the full remodel of it yet.
We will see how it goes.
Port and the boys loaded up the wood that Dad cut from Bruce's tree and they stacked it over at Eldon's.
Cute boys.
I am equally excited and terrified to see them as teenagers together!!!!!
This evening Madi had a date, and Cassi had some friends over for a movie.
I took the little ones out to Middleton to have dinner with the Salisbury's, Terry's and the Edgel's.
Friends from the old hood :)
It was so fun to chat and hang out.
Missed having Brent there...and the big girls!
But trying to find a schedule that fits everyone….impossible!




No comments: