Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Wednesday August 15

Oh my goodness.....today was one of those days that we had almost each hour of the day planned out!
It was busy!
Started the day with taking Alex and Laela to their friends house in Paramount.
I was heading that way with Elsie to take her to Target, so it worked out just perfect for me to take them.
Then Elsie and I went and did some school clothes shopping with her.
She had a fun time and it is fun to see what she likes and doesn't like....and what you can't talk her out of :)
Ha ha ha....
I got home and Cassi went babysitting, Dad and I dropped her off on our way to an appointment/day date.
When we got home, it was about 30 minutes before Cassi got home and I ran her to Sister Burk's house to go over the song she is gonna sing on the 26th in sacrament meeting.
Then I brought her home, picked up Elsie for her Middle school open house!
She is so excited!
After today I think I am feeling a bit better about things, I still feel so nervous!
But I am not letting her know that I am nervous!!!!
We ran to Walmart for some milk after that.
When we were gone, Dad took Cassi to her Rugby practice.
Then he had to go to a parent meeting at 6, I took Elsie to YW at 7, and Cassi, Madi, Ayden and Alex all came later as they trickled back home from their activities!
Crazy crazy!
Our YW/YM activity tonight was swimming and volleyball and some other games.
The kids all had a good time and it was fun to have Ayden and Alex join us.






No comments: