Wednesday, August 01, 2018

Tuesday July 31 (add pictures)

Well, now another month has passed.
I can't even believe it!
So today I got grocery shopping done right after Dad left for work.
So I had that done before I even went to the gym.
I felt very accomplished!
I got home and Port had to help me figure out what was wrong with the pump
He was a pretty awesome helper!
He knew just what to do...….there was just one little step that he didn't know about that Dad had to help.
(You have to press the nozzle thing inside the tube to prime it.....he didn't know about that step.)
But it was fun for him to know exactly what I needed to do :)
I showered and then I had a YW meeting to go to.
I took Port with me to hang out with Koy and Titan.
The rest of the day was getting Trek stuff done and laundry.
I also made pads for the tops of our buckets.
Not much else happened today.
Elsie did get the dishes unloaded and loaded.
That is a new chore that she has started to do.
It is pretty fun to see her do the big girls things!
When Madi got home from work, she got her bucket packed.
Then She took Cassi and Porter and Mater to Mary Mac to hang out.
They had a fun time.
Emmy comes tomorrow, so we are excited for that!
Not so excited for.....the shots I have to take Elsie to in the morning :(

No comments: