Friday, August 17, 2018

Friday August 17

This morning we spent time trying to find the owner of the dog that came by last night.
Our neighbor finally took him to the vet where they checked his chip, and he got back home :)
After that the morning went slow, playing games and hanging out with each other.
I got ready for the day then went grocery shopping.
When I got back home, Cassi and Ayden wanted to go to the movies.
We got the groceries put away and then I took them.
Then I met up with Jenni at her little girls school to bring them back to my house.
She left from there to pick up Brad and head to Mccall for their anniversary night :)
So the girls and I went home and I cooked dinner.
After dinner, we all went to the Edwards house to celebrate Graham's birthday.
We were there for a long time and the kids had fun.
Then I promised my kids and the Terry kids a movie night...….so now they are all cuddled up on the couch watching 'Karate Kid'






No comments: