Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Tuesday July 10

What a day!!!!!!
I got up early, too early, to go running with my friend Makenna.
She took me to camels back to run hills.
Man....they were tough!
But it was a lot of fun and it feels good to have that done!
Madi headed up to camp with all the other YCL's.
I got home and worked on laundry.
When dad got home from the gym, we got showered up and Dad and I took a little trip to Pinetop.
We went to go and set up the backdrop that I made.
It was about an hours drive.
A fun little day-date :)
After setting up the backdrop, we went into Idaho city for a sandwich and ice cream.
We came back into town, and then we had to drive out to Star because we forgot that all our sleeping bags and mats were in the trailer.
But they were done with it, so we hooked it up and brought it home anyway.
So that worked out.
We stopped at Walmart to grab my inhaler prescription and a few other odds and ends.
Then when I got home, I went straight to a cooking class.
I went with my VT sisters, and it was a lot of fun.
I can't wait to cook the yummy meal for my family!
I got home and girls had started dropping off camp gear at my house.
Then I was finally able to get packed up too!
I think we are ready!
Poor Port is having a rough time.
He is worried about sleeping at the Morgan's, knowing we aren't back at home.
He will be fine, it just breaks my heart when he is so sad :(
So it will be a few days before I write again.
I will be keeping track of my days in my actual paper journal.
It's gonna be a fun week!!!!!
Wish us luck!

No comments: