Saturday, July 28, 2018

Saturday July 28

We got up and got packed up.
I drove to Nephi to swim at the Hotel with Nancy, Miley and Haisley.
I left Dad and the big girls at the Hotel in Manti, and Russ, Heather and Lauren met up with them.
hey went to the Manti temple and did Baptisms.
What a great opportunity for them :)
I am glad they got to do it.
I don't know when they will ever be to that temple again anytime soon.
Swimming was fun.
I got to go for an unexpected swim.
Poor Hais got a little deeper than she should have and her poor head was up and down in the water.
It was pretty scary, Port was trying to swim to her, but I jumped in with my clothes on and got to her right before Port did.
She was a brave little one and took a little breather outside the water for a minute and then spent the rest of the time having a jolly good time with Elsie on the stairs :)
When they got done at the temple, they drove to Nephi and met up with us.
We got the kids out and dressed and then headed on our way.
It was a good drive.
The kids did pretty good considering it is a longer drive than usual.









No comments: