Saturday, July 14, 2018

Saturday July 14

Back from camp and there is so much to talk about!
Such a great time!!!!!
I will just write about what happened today since getting home from camp.
I will write about this morning when I write about camp :)
We got home around 11:45.
We got home and had lunch, got unpacked and showered.
I actually didn't shower yet, because Dad and Porter were working on the tree fort, and I helped them out.
It is gonna be a fun thing for Port to have.
Dad even talked about putting a slide there that ends in the canal :)
How fun would that be!
But that would have to be removable.....because I don't think the irrigation guy would approve that!
Then we got showered, and Dad and Port returned some redbox movies and picked up chicken for dinner.
Madi and Cassi ran to Platos again, hoping to find more long shorts.
They leave on Monday for BYS (Boise Youth Spectacular).
Man this summer is crazy!!!!!
And I need sleep!!!!!!



No comments: