Monday, July 16, 2018

Monday July 16

I got the girls up so they could get ready for BYS.
Then I went for a run.
When I got home, Port wanted to join me and take the girls to the Taco Bell arena.
They were so excited!
Port has been very clingy lately.....not wanting to hang out with friends and not wanting to leave mine or Dads side.
He is acting a lot like Cassi when she had the major episodes of anxiety.
But I think I am better equipped to help him now than I was with Cassi.
Anyway, we got home and got some stuff done at home.
Port helped Dad get stuff done in the field.
And also help him fix some stuff on the shop.
Elsie and I met up with Stacia and Kyra.
Kyra won't be here on Elsie's birthday and she wanted to take Elsie out to lunch.
And they picked Mad Mac, very fitting :)
Elsie loved it and it was a fun time.
When we got back home I could not even keep my eyes closed.
I am guessing my lack of sleep is catching up with me!
So I had to take a nap.
When I was sleeping, Port and Dad went and helped our neighbor guy with some more work in his field.
Then Elsie and I went to a speech evaluation at Kaleidoscope, where she does PT.
We will do a 6 week (I think) thing and I think that will be a good thing for her!
Elsie and I went shopping so we could find her a birthday dress.
We got home and Dad made us dinner.
Then we cleaned up the house and sat down and watched American Ninja Warrior (with Port cuddled as close as he could be) until bedtime.




No comments: