Saturday, June 23, 2018

Saturday June 23 (add pictures)

Dad left this morning for work, and I went back to sleep.....I didn't mean too!
I was gonna get up and run before the kids got home and be all kinds of accomplished today....
But then I slept in.
I did go running, and it was a good run, but it would have been much less hot if I went earlier!
The kids did chores.
Port hung out with the neighborhood gang :)
I got some weeding done in the raspberries.
Then I worked on the backdrop for girls camp.
I think it will turn out good.
I didn't know where to lay it down to paint it!
I was gonna do it on the basketball court, but it was so windy outside.
So I talked to my hero....he suggested I put it on the garage floor.
Duh!
He's a good one to have around, even when he isn't right there with me :)
So that is where I have been painting.
I had to take a break to take Elsie to her baseball game.
Last one for the season for her, because she won't be here next week.
We went to Baskin Robbins afterwards to get ice cream with Sierra.
While we were gone, Port went to the Monster Truck show with Vern and the boys.
He had a lot of fun.
Madi did a service project for ICCU most of the day, then she has been hanging out with her friend Spencer.
Cassi has been helpful today getting stuff done.
She has been working on her guitar, getting ready for the BYS talent show try-outs next week.
And now it is so late....I need sleep!!!!!


No comments: