Saturday, June 02, 2018

Saturday June 2 (add pictures)

What a fun day we had.
I did get up and go for a Utah morning run 👍🏻
It was a nice morning for it.
Then we all got ready and headed to Spanish fork for Oakley's baptism.
It was so sweet watching him and listening to the questions he asked.
After that, we all charged into comfy clothes and headed to the red church in mapleton for the Beardall family reunion.
It was so fun to see cousins and aunts and uncles that we haven't seen for a long time.
We ate and talked, the were kids activities, ball games to play.
Fun stuff.
I got to be in charge of minute to win it type games.
I think it all went well and helped us mingle a bit within the different families.
After that, we all gathered at Grandma and Grandpa Beardall Beardall's grave and we had a little memorial service.
I sure miss my grandma Beardall.
She was such an amazing woman.
Such an example of Christ like love, and also hard work. 
I cherish the time I got to have with her ♥️
After that, everyone else went home, and just the Peterson side of the family went to the pavilion church to have pizza dinner and play and have more time together.
I got to hold sweet over tired little Naomi, and helped her get a little nap.
She is just the cutest little thing!
And of course Cassi was a big hit once again with her little enterauge 🤣
It was fun spending that time with those who could be there.
Tomorrow we will get to see April and her family as well as Mel and her family. 
Andy won't be coming this year.....bummer.
Hopefully we can all be together next year!





No comments: