Wednesday, May 09, 2018

Wednesday May 9

I got the plastic all covered on my garden!!!!
Yay!
That means I will start planting soon :)
So exciting!!!!
I also think I figured out a good spot to put my pumpkins....which I never end up planting because I don't want them to take over my garden, but need a water source to them.
We will see if my plan works out :)
I stayed pretty busy with lots of stuff today.
Which is good!
This evening Cassi had her last Rugby game.
I got to watch for a little bit before leaving for YW.
She got some awesome tackles!!!
It is fun watching her play and I am sure she will continue in this sport!
She did injure her tailbone/buttock at the end of this game......so hopefully she feels better soon.
She is hurting pretty bad tonight, but I think she is just really tired too!
For YW, Elsie got to come because we were learning a girls camp dance.
The whole stake is learning this dance, and it will be pretty fun :)
I had sierra in the wheelchair and Elsie with me.
It was definitely a challenging dance with lots of turns and a fast tempo, but I think with practice, we can get it :)



No comments: