Saturday, May 26, 2018

Saturday May 26 (add pictures)

I am home!!!!!
I am home I am home I am home!!!!!
There really is no place like home :)
Em and I started our day early at 3 a.m. (1:00 a.m. here at home!)
We got ready and got our stuff ready and took a car to the airport.
We waited and waited and then there was an announcement that the flight was full and they were offering $600 for 10 people to give up their seats for the next flight......
They got all the way up to $1800 per person who gave up their seats!
Crazy!
But Em and I were just ready to be home!!!!!
The flight was a good one.
We got to Utah about 10.
My next flight wasn't until 5:25
Soooooo......I actually went home with Emmy :)
It was great because I got a shower and some time to prepare my lesson for tomorrow.
Then we left to the airport around 3, got there shortly before 4 and got in and ready to board.
That flight was not so great....glad it was just a short flight!
It was bumpy, jumpy and they wouldn't allow us to get out of our seats.
But I got home!!!!!
My whole family waiting for me....with a sign that said "Welcome home from prison mom"....and then Porter had a sign that said "just kidding" :)
I loved it so much!
I was so excited to see them and be with them and hold them!
We all went to dinner at Olive Garden.
Back to normal life, with kids fighting :)
But man oh man....it is pretty great!
It was such a wonderful week I got to spend with Em!
We got to do so many amazing things together, and just have a great time.
Em was so much fun to be with and I will always remember the awesome time we had together in New York City as a very special time!!!!

No comments: