Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Wednesday April 25 (add pictures)

(My pictures load a day late to my camera....so I am adding them the next day until I figure it out!)

I helped in the office this morning,
Then I got a text from Jenni asking if I was home.
They are down tis way for a quick trip to get the truck serviced and new tires.
So she and the girls came and spent the afternoon here!
So fun!
Brad and Juniper are still back in Park City where the Airstream is getting fixed.
Anyway it was so fun seeing them all and talking to them!
They still have a few more months of adventures planned before they settle down.
I ran Jenni back to the dealership to pick up her truck, and then on the way home I picked up the little kids a bit early.
That way they would have a chance to see the Terry's before they had to head back to Park City.
It was so much fun to see all the kids together again, like no time had passed at all!
I am glad I didn't have any plans today so I could spend time with them :)
After they left, we had scouts, Rugby, then YW.

No comments: