Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Wednesday April 18

Busy, busy, busy!!!!
I helped in the office again this morning.
Once Dad got home from the gym, we went out and moved some plum trees that were growing by the canal.
Who knows it they will live.....
But we moved them up by the fruit trees, and if they live, that will be nice to have those spots filled in :)
We looked around the place and made some plans and what to work on next.
We may just be able to get the exterior all done this year!
Maybe......
We have sine other plans too.
I am also excited to get going on my garden!
And flowers....
And Berries.....
Oh so many fun things!!!!!
But lots of work!
So the Morgan's noticed their basement flooding this evening.....
We went over to help assess the damage.
Brent helped by sucking up a bunch of water.
In the end, it looks like enough damage to have the restoration and insurance people take care of it.
But I sure do love having a husband who is always willing to help out.....
And that he is someone that people will call when they are in need of help.
I just love that about him!
I am so proud and thankful for the man that he is :)
Later this evening I went and talked to the Activity days girls about YW.
Cassi had another Rugby game.
Dad got to take the little ones to that while Madi and I went to YW.
For YW, we had a service project where we cleaned up the yard of one of the members neighbors who just had surgery.
We got a lot done!
There was lots to do and I am proud of how well the kids worked.
It was a great activity!




It was pajama day for this little tree hugger :)



Madi took some pictures for me.....I am up in the tree pruning :)

No comments: