Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Wednesday April 11

I worked in the office today.
The rest of the day was working outside getting things done......
I got the entire patch behind the cement wall all cleared out and ready to plant raspberries!
This is the year!
I can just feel it!!!!!
I continue to fail and fail when it comes to raspberries!!!!!
But I am really hoping this year is my year!
I got a few planted today and will get the rest planted tomorrow.
I also planted some more strawberries.
After school I did more set-up for Art Gallery night.
Then went to Cassi's rugby game for a bit
I had to leave a bit early to get to YW.
Cassi did pretty awesome playing rugby today!
She scored 3 goals!!!!!
Maybe it's not even called goals......I don't know much about the sport......but she looked good out there!
For YW we went to the family history center.
They taught us how to find names and I think the girls learned some good stuff.
After YW, I had a YW meeting.
So that is why it is a late night!!!!!







No comments: