Saturday, April 14, 2018

Saturday April 14

Everyone slept in a little bit and then got to work on Saturday chores and laundry.
I actually went through my clothes in my closet....so that was a success :)
Madi took Elsie and Mater, along with Porter, Max, Graham and Cannon to Mary Mac.
That dog sure loves his outings with them!!!!
He behaves himself really well too!
I took Elsie's bike there to ride for a bit as well.
They all had a fun time.
Cassi spent the day with friends (after she got her stuff done).
She went to the movies and then went to the stake dance tonight.
I finished up planting my raspberries.
I also planted a few trees :)
We have some starts from last years clippings, and we are trying to get trees lined along the back so we have a bit of a buffer when stuff starts to build behind us :(
Things aren't happening yet....but it is a matter of time.
We are just preparing.
Anyway, I am excited for the area to fill in with big trees.....and they are just about the perfect distance for hammocks :)
Tonight, Stacia came over and hung out for a bit.
Port is sleeping in the fort again.
It is a bit warmer tonight then it was last time.....so we will see how it goes :)




No comments: