Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Wednesday March 28

I cannot believe how much they can pack in a day!!!!!
Here's today list:
*Vietnam memorial
* Ford's Theatre....where they sat and watched a little two man reenactment of Lincoln's assassination
*Holocaust museum.....Brent said that it was intense. Speechless.
*National archives where they got to see the actual Declaration of Independence, the actual Bill or Rights, and the actual Constitution!!!!!
So cool!!!!!
They had dinner at a pizza shop and they said that was really good.
Then they made a stop at the White house....and it had been raining at that point.
They ended the night at the Martin Luther King memorial, the FDR memorial and then the Jefferson memorial.
Wow!
Tomorrow they have a few other stops before they head to Philadelphia!
They are having so much fun.....but yes, they are worn out!!!!!
Here at home we slept in pretty late.
Spent some time outside.
Port hung out with the Edwards boys most the day.
Then I took the little ones to the dentist.
Elsie rocked it today!!!!
She let them brush with the spinney brush for the first time ever!
AND she did the x-ray, which she has NEVER done!
Woo hoo!!!!
Big things happening here!
And no cavities!!!
Port has a spot that needs fixed, but it is actually just an old filling that has chipped off.
Port had football practice this evening.
Elsie Cassi and I hung out side.
It was a really nice day today.
I got another tree pruned!
Yay!
Then this evening, Max and Graham were sleeping out in their fort and invited Porter.
Now, we don't do sleepovers, but we do camping, and this is kind of like that.....so I made the exception.....
I am curious how he will do tonight!
I told Vern to let me know if he needs to come home :)
Cassi, Elsie and I watched some more of the show Anne with an E....
Then they wanted to sleep on the couch.
I said they could, we will see how that goes :)
I really would like to get to bed at a good time one of these nights!!!!!!











No comments: