Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Wednesday February 28

It's Dr. Suess week this week at school.
And today was crazy hair day....well 'who-ville' hair day :)
Last night we shaved half of Port's hair....he needed a haircut anyway!
So we decided to have some fun with it.
I helped in the office at school and had that make-up meeting with Port's speech therapist.
We got more done in the bathroom.....well, Dad did :)
I am still just loving it!!!!
Still a few more things to get done, but it is coming right along!
Tonight was our combined YW/YM activity.
We played Battle of the Sexes and I think it was a lot of fun.
Those YM are pretty crazy, especially when it comes to competitive things!!!!
But I think everyone had fun....I hope so.
We have more dreams and wishes for a snow day tomorrow.....supposed to snow all night.
We will see.




1 comment:

Nancy said...

The bathroom is BEAUTIFUL!!!!