Thursday, February 08, 2018

Thursday February 8

I went to the gym today for a good workout.
I needed to get the day started good, because I knew it wouldn't end fun :(
After the gym I got stuff ready for Elsie's art smart class tomorrow.
I got showered and ran to Hobby Lobby for some art supply stuff and stopped by Kneaders for a treat to give to a friend.
I had enough time to run it by their house before I had to go and pick up Cassi for her Ortho appointment.
She had a long one.....so I went to Walmart to buy milk and some other stuff we needed.
I have gone there way too may times in the last few weeks!!!!!
I went and picked her up and then had to rush home because I needed to get to my appointment.
Brent is the best.
He got a couple hours off so he could come with me to get the tooth pulled.
Boy, and I glad he did.
It took almost two hours.......that thing was so bad!
So, how fun does this sound....
The tooth infection actually got so bad it broke THROUGH the bone and INTO my sinus!!!!
So when he pulled the tooth out, you could just see right up into my sinuses!
Yuck!!!!
I did have the laughing gas....and I am really glad I did!!!!
Two hours yanking that tooth out.....that would have been miserable to be wide awake!
Anyway.
Brent went back to work, but he will be back in the morning.
I am starting to really feel it now.
I am just gonna go get in bed and ice it tonight :)
We will most likely reschedule the Sinus Surgery.
He said there is just too much infection in there right now.
It needs to heal up and then we can get a better look at things.
So let's start healing!!!!!

No comments: